Our client is now looking for a qualified HR professional to join their team in a new lead position for Asia as they grow and expand in the region.
• Innovative customized solution-based company
• Multinational corporation
• Regional role with expansion in mind
Reporting to the Head of HR globally based in the US and a dotted line to the MD in the regional office in Hong Kong, you would play a key part of the leadership team. With exciting growth plans in place, you would be a true business advisor and drive and implement HR initiatives and programs that will meet both local and international requirements. You would need to be a thought leader and have the ability to go against the business and voice your opinion as needed. They have not had an HR Director in the region beforehand however do have two country HR Managers who will report to you directly in China and India.
To be successful in this role, you must have strong relationship skills and the ability to build credibility with the business. You must also be able to deal with ambiguity and be flexible as well as work in a non-hierarchical company. Fluent English and excellent communication skills is a must.
In addition to this you should have:
• Minimum of 10 years of HR experience with experience in dynamic multinational corporations
• Fluent in English, Asian languages being an advantage
• Solid communication and presentation skills, commercial, business-savvy, solid project management skills, managerial skills, analytical, organized and have a positive and proactive attitude.
For further details please contact Dena Haron on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code DH/13110
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.