A global organization in the manufacturing business is looking for an experienced and results-oriented HR Director to strengthen the existing team that has a strong performance culture -
- Country role – Minimum travelling
- Full generalist role – Strong component in strategic HR and partnering function
- Stable company in growth mode – team management role
The successful applicant will be accountable for developing and implementing HR strategies & policies consistent with the strategy, to support and achieve business objectives. He/ she will also be providing leadership and direction for the Thailand executive team on all HR matters including organisational development, staffing and recruiting, training and people development, compensation & benefits, human resources planning, leadership and cultural development, change management, industrial relations, labour cost control and optimisation, HR reporting and internal communications. This role will be key to ensure that the HR services provided in country are consistent with Global HR policies and processes, reflect local policy frameworks, and are quality and efficient.
The ideal candidate will possess the gravitas to build credibility with executive management team to maximise employee engagement and development and support a strong client-facing, performance- driven culture. As such, strong relationship building and influencing skills are a must including previous experience working in a diverse, demanding, multinational environment.
Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
- Minimum of ten years’ HR Generalist experience with leadership background
- Significant experience with industrial relations in Thailand
- Experience of HR Business partnering for a commercial business
- Excellent communication in English and strong presentation skills
For further details please contact Phang Wanxin on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference – WP/13657.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.