Duties & responsibilities:
• Payroll management – checking of payroll vendor details
• Co-ordination of new hires and termination, i.e. coordination with COO, IT, benefit/pension/ visa vendors, compliance, etc.
• Liaison with staff benefit and pension vendors, management staff enquires and keep abreast of local rules and regulations
• Management of Rental Reimbursement Scheme
• Leave tracker management
• Manage immigration/relocation related matter – work visa application, liaison with moving company, accommodation and shipping arrangement
• Employment contract, termination letters or other HR documents and communications
• Recruitment agents liaison and on-boarding
• Co-ordinate with HR in offshore offices as needed;
• Employee Handbook, Office Policy Manual updates;
• At least 10 years’ experience of operational HR – some exposure to strategy is highly desired
• Fluent in English & Cantonese
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GT/15619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.