A B2B Tech Start-Up (in the health and wellbeing space) is setting up their US operations and is looking to hire an experienced, resourceful, and passionate Head of HR (US region) to be based in New York City.
- Exciting and progressive organization with operations around the world
- Opportunity to build your team from the ground up
- Will join current partners as a key executive of the US
The successful candidate will be an expert in HR processes, with an in-depth technical knowledge of HR systems, benefits & compensation, US labor laws and full-cycle recruiting. They will also have a strong background in leadership and employer branding and will be excited and passionate about building their team and brand from the ground up in the US region.
As the Head of HR you will be responsible for building and leading the recruiting process and devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development. You will also be the lead on HR Business Partnering, leadership, people transformation and cultural change. The ideal candidate must have:
- At least 10 years’ experience leading an HR function in a large corporate, or high-growth start-up
- Leadership experience with a minimum of 5 direct reports
- Have excellent analytical skills and strong business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree (an MBA would be desirable), HR qualifications will also be advantageous
- A passion for health and well-being!
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on email@example.com. Job Code RJ/13336