A technology client is looking for a Regional Head of Human Resources –
• Provide leadership, direction and expertise on key HR issues
• Be an integral part of the business leadership team
• Identify organizational issues and partner with the business to drive change
• Lead and develop the HR team
Reporting to the Managing Directors you will be responsible for all key HR issues across a fast growing business. You will also advise on HR matters throughout the region as the business develops.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record in being able to build strong relationships. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills.
In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
• At least 12 years of progressive HR experience
• Experience of working in the SEA region
• Experience in an IT/ and or start-up environment is preferred
• Strong leadership experience
For further details please contact Gaurav Yadav on GY@elliottscotthr.com quoting reference – GY/15486
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1112888
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.