Join this Fortune 500 global-reach Infrastructure Consulting firm supporting the full spectrum of HR functions to support their Shared Services/Business Services functions, based in the Philippines.With APAC, EMEA and North America coverage this is truly a global role.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to Business Line leaders to address key
organizational and management issues, human capital priorities and challenges in the market
- Develop workforce strategies in support of the Shared Services business objectives and contribute to the overall APAC and Corporate strategies
- In close partnership with Business Line leaders and Centres of Expertise, provide leadership and guidance to the Shared Services HR function by driving HR projects and optimizing delivery of HR solutions to meet business needs and growth and address overall talent priorities.
- Drive the implementation of effective HR policies and procedures
- Effectively lead and guide a team of HR professionals in delivering high quality HR services while promoting a cohesive team culture, and a supportive and positive work environment.
- Establish and implement workforce programs that effectively communicate and drive the firm’s mission, culture and values and support growth in a Corporate and Shared Services Center environment
- Implement HR best practices and policies and ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and the company’s HR policies
Job Qualifications & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management preferred but not essential
Minimum x15 years extensive HR Business Partner experience in sizable MNCs
Relevant HR experience supporting a Shared-Service Centre/Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) environment preferred
Strong knowledge of local employment laws, statutory guidelines and HR practices
Excellent cross-cultural and cross-functional management skills in a matrix organization
Proven leadership qualities, excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at all levels
Strong people manager, with proven experience
Excellent influencer and communicator with a logical and pragmatic style
Ability to demonstrate focused approach on client service excellence working in collaboration with key stakeholders and business partners
Evidence of leading and delivering change within an HR function
Comfortable working in a changing complex organization with evolving requirements
Ability to contribute new ideas and suggestions to make a difference to the HR organization
- Sound experience of working with HR information systems, fully competent in MS Office suite
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell on +65 6493 1873 or share your details at email@example.com.
Job Code: FSD/14870
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only