Thailand, Financial Services
A major international financial services company with a strong foothold in the Asia Pacific region is looking for an ambitious and determined human resources practitioner to join its team as Head of HR.
- Blue chip multinational company
- Management of a large HR team
- Dynamic working environment
The successful applicant will proactively engage with business leaders providing expert advice on all HR topics including compensation & benefits, training & development and change management issues. You will implement a variety HR initiatives from HR transformation projects to talent management and training & development programmes. You will support the annual processes for each business in your portfolio including performance management, compensation and manpower planning and champion the company’s core values.
The ideal candidate will be university educated with experience across the whole spectrum of HR functions possessing the gravitas to build credibility with the country leadership team. As such, strong relationship building and influencing skills are a must as well as a strong sense of customer service. Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
- Minimum ten years’ human resources experience including at least four years in a senior leadership capacity
- Experience working in a multinational environment; previous financial services experience a plus but not essential
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai
For further details, please contact Vincent Romano on +65 6493 1873 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job code VR/12234.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Registration Number: R1104323
EA License Number: 14C6917