One of the largest companies in the world, employing over 80,000 people globally, is looking for a dynamic and determined learning professional to join its team at Head of L&D.
- High profile, strategic position
- Global role
- Engaging, consultative role
You will support the key business group and evaluate the overall learning requirements, business objectives and desired results. You will work collaboratively with the relevant teams to identify and secure appropriate solutions for specific capability development need and evaluate possible solutions to recommend ones that will have a positive impact on performance. You will also play a key role in building strong and effective long-term relationships with client group and be recognised as the values contributor and “go-to” person for people development needs.
The ideal candidate will have a sound understanding and track record of commercial needs analysis as a driver of performance. You should have well developed consulting and networking abilities as well as excellent organisation and project management skills, as well as in-depth L&D domain expertise across the learning cycle. We are also looking for:
- Tertiary educated, preferably with a psychology degree and Masters in Business Administration
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in learning and development, preferably with knowledge in the IT industry.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to advice and consult senior business leaders including country CEOs
For further details please contact Wanxin Phang on +65 6493 1873 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org Job Code WP/12350.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.