Our client is a well established consumer products conglomerate.
• Promising internal career opportunities
• Sizable client group
• A strategic and business-partnering role within a demanding yet rewarding environment
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this role will lead a team and have high autonomy in creating and implementing L&D initiatives and strategies for your client group. You will identify training needs and formulate various curricula to drive performance, effectiveness and engagement. You will also have full responsibility of L&D budgets and reporting, as well as supporting corporate L&D initiatives. Other projects include Mystery Shopper Survey, HKRMA Service & Courtesy Award and more.
To qualify, you will have a minimum of 15 years’ Learning & Development experience gained from sizable, fast-paced corporations; while industry experience in retail would be highly relevant. You will be an influential leader and have hands-on programme design and delivery experience. We are also looking for:
• Degree qualification, preferably in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Business Administration or related disciplines
• A creative trainer by trade with outstanding presentation, analytical and interpersonal skills
• An ability to coach senior stakeholders independently and confidently
• Language fluency in English and Cantonese, while Mandarin would be a plus
For further details please contact Doris Lam on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code DL/12531
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.