Located in Manhattan, our client is a leading Law Firm, looking for a Head of Learning and Development to lead their Global L&D team.
- Generous total compensation package
- Global role
- Full time, permanent position
Working with the CHRO, you will be responsible for providing exceptional professional development opportunities to firm employees. You will guide the firm through all learning and organizational development initiatives and provide advice and support to the senior management team with regards to professional development, organizational development, and performance management issues.
You must have in-depth understanding of L&D and HR, and how they relate to policies, job descriptions, workforce analytics, retention, and culture. You will be able to show past success creating high level training courses that incorporate experiential learning activities tailored to the needs of the audience. The ideal candidate will have experience developing, implementing and administering learning and development, executive education, and diversity programs focused on business impact.
Candidates must also have:
- 10-15 years Learning and Development experience.
- Must be proficient at conducting research regarding project-related issues, and have proficiency in PC applications, including MS Office.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or related field is strongly preferred.
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in Industrial Organizational Psychology or related field is also preferred.