A B2B Tech Start-Up (in the health and wellbeing space) is setting up their US operations and is looking to hire an experienced, resourceful, and passionate Head of TA (US region) to be based in New York City.
• Exciting and progressive organization with operations around the world
• Opportunity to build from the ground up (including building your own team)
• Partnering with the CEO and CHRO
Reporting into both the CEO (who is relocating to NY) and the CHRO, you will manage the end to end recruitment process, with an initial focus on building out the sales function, corporate function, executive level and the internal recruitment function across the country. You will work closely with the business to determine needs, provide recommendations on the recruitment strategy, utilize technology and creative sourcing techniques, attend networking events and conferences, screen and interview candidates, manage the interview process and extend offers.
The ideal candidate has a solid background recruiting all levels in start-ups or organizations in the hypo-growth stage. The hiring manager is looking for an extremely pro-active talent leader who gets excited about building relationships and partnering with the business. You must be comfortable working in fast-paced, multi-tasking environments, and have the ability to work autonomously if needed:
• 10 years of corporate recruitment experience (internal + agency)
• Ability to recruit at all levels across multiple functions and locations – specifically sales.
• Consultative and results focused
• passionate about health and well-being!
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/13235