Director of Recruiting - New York City
A Tech Start-Up (in the health and wellbeing space) is growing their US operations and is looking to hire an experienced, resourceful, and passionate Recruitment Director (US region) to based in New York City.
- Exciting and mission driven organization
- Opportunity to lead the Recruiting function
- Partnering with the CEO and Head of HR
Reporting into the Head of HR, you will manage the end to end recruitment process, across the full range of functions. You will partner closely with the business to determine needs, provide recommendations on the recruitment strategy, design and implement an effective talent strategy, utilize technology and creative sourcing techniques, attend networking events and conferences, screen and interview candidates, manage the interview process and extend offers.
The ideal candidate has a solid background recruiting all levels in start-ups or organizations in hypo-growth stage. The hiring manager is looking for extremely pro-active talent leader who gets excited about building relationships and partnering with the business. You must be comfortable working in fast-paced, multi-tasking environments, and have the ability to work autonomously if needed.
You will also have:
- 10+ years of corporate recruitment experience, with at least 5 years in a managerial role (experience within the Technology sector preferred)
- Ability to recruit at all levels across multiple functions and locations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technology proficiency (Social media, Applicant Tracking Systems, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps etc.); must also have been involved in the successful implementation of new TA tech tools within their organization
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on email@example.com. Job Code RJ/14630a #LI-RJ1