Multinational Industry seeks Head of Talent Management and Talent Acquisition to compose its HR team.
The challenge of the position is to consolidate existing policies and programs and bring possible improvements and innovations. As this is a position with daily interface with international units, it is mandatory to have advanced or fluent English.
We are looking for professionals who have experience in the following topics:
• Performance Review.
• Talent Review.
• Succession Planning.
• Leadership Development.
• Development of HR projects.
• Experience with the Learning Agility concept.
As responsible for the Talent Acquisition area, this position requires experience in the following subjects:
• Team management (this position is responsible for managing 10 direct people and an outsourced cell with 8 people)
• Internship and trainee programs.
• Training and development projects for early talents.
The working model of this position will be hybrid. The position is placed in São Paulo, capital, with annual trips planned to other units located in the United States, Asia and Europe.