Our client, a major global financial services group, is seeking a Talent Management leader with extensive best practice knowledge and team management ability to head their APAC talent function.
• Reputable, international and growing company
• Ample investment in talent development – a key strategic priority for the firm
• Senior leadership role
Based in the regional hub of Hong Kong, you will manage a team across the region covering 12 countries in APAC. You will design, lead and execute all aspects of the talent, succession and leadership development agenda, working closely with executive-level business leadership as well as the global talent COE.
The successful candidate will be a thought leader in talent management, who also possesses strong execution and management abilities. They will have a background in large, multinational organisations, with a firm understanding of how to engage leadership, and align talent strategy to a complex, changing business. In addition to the strategic side, they will also be a ‘doer’ – comfortable working with individual hi-pos and travelling around the region to get to know the business.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least 15 years of prior talent management experience in major international firms
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline, with further qualifications in organisational psychology etc. highly advantageous
• Team leadership experience
• Fluent written and spoken English, additional Asian languages advantageous but not essential
For more information, or to apply, please contact Mitchell Abernethy on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com.
Job code: MA/12917
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.