Our client is now looking for a seasoned talent management professional as their APAC Lead around organizational development and program management.
- Industry leader within the engineering and manufacturing sector
- Head of Department position, international and dynamic work environment
- APAC coverage across 13 countries including ANZ
Reporting to the VPHR, APAC, you will focus on establishing and subsequently leading the implementation and execution of Talent Management and Organisational Development initiatives across the business. The position requires high level of collaboration with the business, HR Business Partners and Centres of Excellences (CoEs). An ideal candidate will have a broad and complete understanding of Talent Management functions, including the tools and processes associated with leadership development, succession planning, career pathing, and extensive experience in Executive & Leadership Coaching. In addition, the ideal candidate will have a proven consultative approach, extensive program management experience, organization skills, and business and data analytic acumen.
To be successful in this role, demonstrated skills include:
- proven ability to consult with HR stakeholders, of all levels, and develop and execute solutions accordingly
- must possess extensive research and analytical skills, with deep Talent Management & Leadership Development subject matter knowledge
- must possess project management skills in order to work and lead several projects at the same time
- strong oral and written communications skills, most importantly the ability to deliver concise and precise messages to top management to assist in decision making
- attention to detail, while able to keep the big picture in mind, and a strong sense of logic
In addition to this you should have:
- Minimum of 15 years of demonstrated talent management, leadership/ staff development or organizational consulting experience. Areas of experience must include some combination of the following: curriculum development/ facilitation/ program management, career pathing or skills mapping.
- Minimum of 8 years of executive and leadership coaching experience
- Project management and organization skills to handle multiple projects (small and large) with conflicting priorities and deliver projects on time with excellence
- Demonstrated data analytics capabilities with the ability to identify insights, alternative solutions and recommendations
- Experience in the chance management aspect of new programs and initiatives
For further details please contact Christina Lau on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com. Job Code CTYL/13129