A world famous FMCG company is looking for a HR professional with experience of leading a large scale organisational transformation –
• Design, develop and deploy the organisational effectiveness strategy framework
• Work with the HR Director and management team to design the right organisation structure with the right roles and people processes to deliver the business strategy for Malaysia
• Identify the talent/skill gaps as per the new organisation design
• Design and deploy the change management and communication approach during the entire transformation
You will play a key role in delivery of the Organisational Effectiveness strategies for Malaysia working collaboratively with the local and regional leadership team and broader stakeholders. You will report in to the Regional HR Director and manage a small team.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A passion for driving transformation is essential as well as a proven track record of being able to effectively balance operational execution with strategic perspectives. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills. In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
• 12-15 years of progressive experience across learning & development, organisational development, change management and HR business partnering
• Exposure to performance management, talent & succession management, talent development, organisation restructuring and employee productivity initiatives
• Strategic agility and strong business acumen
• Previous experience of working in South East Asia is a must
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – fw/14382.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1433138
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.