Hotel Billing Specialist for Corporate Housing Technology Firm - Fort Lauderdale, FL
A fast-growing corporate housing technology firm is seeking to hire a Hotel Billing Specialist to support their growing business based in their office in the Fort Lauderdale Area
- Entrepreneurial opportunity
- Strong career prospects based on success
- Opportunity to work for a disruptor within the corporate housing industry
Reporting directly into the Finance Controller you will be tasked with providing billing support in order to ensure the effective invoicing of all client bills. You will also be providing other accounting/ administrative support to the business as well. Other duties will be to review hotel folios and process/ send hotel bills to clients, review hotel charges vs. billed income as well as following up with customers to resolve any billing issues.
You must have strong math and research skills. This role also requires someone who can work independently and efficiently while meeting all deadlines.
In Addition, You Must Have:
- 3+ years’ experience in accounting
- Must have hotel billing experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, sumif etc.)
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on email@example.com DBH/15558a
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.