Our client is a well-regarded relocation management company with a strong focus on the investment of their employees. They strongly believe having a work-life balance is important in creating opportunities for them to grow both professionally and personally. They are looking for an experienced Household Goods Specialist to join their Global Mobility team in London office.
- Ensure global household goods services are properly aligned with the needs of the clients
- Perform end to end supplier management for assigned relocation services suppliers
- Serve as the first point of contact for all global supply chain
- Act as international households goods subject matter expert
- Assist with budget estimate or pricing requirements
- Attend client reviews and new client implementations
- Eligible to work in The United Kingdom
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in an international household goods, freight forwarding or pricing position
- Strong knowledge of household goods and relocation industry
- Strong project management skills
- Proactive problem solving skills
For further details please contact Genie Shi at firstname.lastname@example.org.