HR Administration Assistant (Contract) – New York City
Elliott Scott HR is a global HR recruitment firm with offices in New York, London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sao Paulo. We provide a boutique-style service where building long term relationships with our clients and candidates is paramount. In this role, you will work closely with your local NYC team, while also receiving support from your colleagues around the globe.
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented and customer-service driven HR Admin Assistant to assist with interview/ meeting scheduling, management of our internal database and resume screening. This individual will be crucial in the smooth execution of our day-to-day recruitment operations and activities.
- Small and dynamic team
- Administration and operations-focused
- Opportunities to help drive key projects and initiatives
This position is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in relationship building, time management, calendar organization and database administration. You will also have plenty of exposure to the key HR positions and broader HR functions in addition to recruiting.
The HR Admin Assistant will be hired on a contractual basis (6 – 8 months). The role is currently remote, with expectations to return to our Manhattan office when safe to do so.
We Are Looking For:
- A team player with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Self-awareness; ability to give and receive feedback
- Ability to solve problems, complete tasks and work autonomously while managing expectations
- Confidence to work under tight deadlines
- Strong interest in learning all about Recruiting and HR!
We are happy to take on a recent graduate who is interested in starting their career in HR, Sales or an individual with prior Executive Assistant or Admin Assistant skills.
For further information please contact Meg Park at email@example.com. Job Code RJ/15613
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.