Our client, a major global financial services organisation, is seeking a dynamic and fast-paced operationally strong, HR Administrator to join their team.
• Reputable international organisation
• Global coverage
• Excellent opportunity for new graduates
Reporting to the HR Manager this role will support with a variety of HR Services. Some responsibilities include: data entry and management, assisting with tax saving scheme, pension support, benefit administration, HRIS support, and other tasks as needed.
The successful candidate will have strong time management skills and a proactive nature. They will be driven and adaptable with great attention to detail.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• Ideally 1 year of prior HR operations experience
• Familiarity with the financial services sector is advantageous but not essential
• Fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese with additional Asian languages an advantage
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code: HM/14221
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.