This is an exciting and rewarding career opportunity for a talented Human Resources Administrator to take their career to the next level in a growing and highly successful National Law Firm.
• Grow your career in a growing and highly successful top-tier law firm
• Enjoy variety, further develop your skillset & let your people skills shine!
• Stunning office. Supportive Team Culture. Excellent Resources
Reporting directly to a delightful HR manager and as a key member of the HR team, some of your key responsibilities will include;
• assisting the HR team with implementation of HR strategies
• providing HR support to employees as required; maintain employee files and payroll calculation
• assisting with performance reviews, job descriptions and position analysis
• assisting with recruitment and HR projects
• attend HR meetings
• general HR administration
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, and the ability to liaise and negotiate comfortably at all levels.
In addition to this you should have:
• Minimum of 6 years of HR administration experience within a professional firm/ legal firm/ bank
• Fluent in English, Mandarin being an advantage
• Solid communication and presentation skills, with strong commercial sense
• Stable career track record acquired from previous employment
For further details please contact Christina Lau on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com.
Job Code CTYL/13101
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.