A global financial institution is looking for a HR Administrator to join their HR Team in the London office.
• Global and Reputable Firm
• Exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced team
• Excellent career development opportunity
The Human Resources Administrator will provide critical support to the HR team in various Human Resource areas including but not limited to: recruitment, onboarding, and payroll. You will be acting as first point of contact in providing advice and guidance on policies and procedures and general employee queries on behalf of the HR Team. Responsibilities also include providing admin support in annual HR processes, such as appraisals, promotions and salary review and other project work, e.g., inputting data in spreadsheets, scheduling meetings etc.
The ideal candidate will be naturally precise in regards to detail and consistency, have the ability to handle many ongoing tasks and projects, work closely with team members, as well as work at a high level independently. You will also have strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and ensuring all deadlines are met.
In addition, we are also looking for:
• Excellent written, numerical skills and analytical skills
• Previous experience in an investment bank or financial services firm.
• Strong knowledge in employee relations is a plus.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and communications skills to work with internal and external groups in a productive and professional manner.