Our client – one of the leading global law firms is looking for an HR Advisor to join their People team.
As an HR Advisor you will be a key member of the People team providing dedicated generalist support to the firm's Finance and Litigation, Arbitration and Employment practices streams. There is a People Administration team who provide administrative support.
• Recruitment / New Joiners / Leavers (Employee Lifecycle
• HR Policy and Advice
• Secondments (International and Client)
• Appraisal Process
• Sound working knowledge of employment law and practical handling of employee relations issues;
• Knowledge and ability to provide sound advice to the business;
• Sound analytical and numerical skills;
• Excellent all round IT skills, in particular Word and Excel (highly proficient with spreadsheets).
• Previous HR experience within a similar role;
• Graduate calibre or equivalent.
• Previous professional services experience
• Experience of using HR database systems.
• Graduate CIPD or working towards CIPD qualification.
For further information please contact Jaime Marks on firstname.lastname@example.org