Our client is a leading financial services organisation looking to hire an HR Advisor on a 12 Months FTC
• Based in London or Surrey (with an opportunity to work from home)
• Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner
The purpose of this role is to provide the full range of HR Advisory support to the Technology client group, partnering with the broader global HRBP teams to provide innovative and commercial HR initiatives that add value to the business.
A person in this role will be heavily involved in managing various ER queries so it requires someone with practical experience of dealing with employee relations matters and strong knowledge of employment law.
- Coordinating cyclical HR activities such as; talent reviews, performance management preparation, planning and delivery, compensation reviews and regular compensation changes related to promotions and role changes.
- Managing complex employee relations issues, engaging with managers promptly to address issues in a timely manner and assist in developing employee communication plans where appropriate. Contribute to and lead the HR components of change management and restructuring initiatives, which may include consultation with groups and individuals.
- Supporting annualised talent data gathering exercises
- Providing HR reports and analytics
- Working in partnership with the HRBPs and the HR team to support the delivery of HR agenda.
- Working with the Employee Engagement team on a number of communication activities.
- Provide HRBP team support on ad-hoc projects and admin tasks
We are looking for someone with a strong track record in a similar role and demonstrable experience of working on the full range of HR issues, including employee relations. The job holder must have the ability and desire to work with a diverse and challenging client group ideally with experience of working in a customer focussed, dynamic, commercially driven environment: preferably Financial Service and Asset Management.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.