We are working with a global asset management company who embraces long only and alternative investment strategies. They invest alongside clients to provide diversified investment strategies to generate long-term income.
We are looking for a highly motivated HR Advisor to provide full HR support to our growing organisation, spanning across 8 offices worldwide: London, Boston, Milan, Luxembourg, Rome, Singapore and Tokyo. The candidate will be based in our client’s Dublin office.
- Supporting the client’s recruitment activities and campaigns across all offices.
- Managing the pre-hire process (such as background checks and references).
- Taking ownership of the entire employee lifecycle, from employee orientations to exit
- Recommending new procedures and approaches where appropriate and driving these forward.
- Assisting with identifying training needs, helping develop the training agenda, including locating suppliers and coordinating training delivery.
- Administrating company benefits across all offices.
- Keeping up to date with current employment law and best practice in each office location.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are up to date.
- Supporting managers in implementing HR policy, and ensuring they are up to date with any changes.
- Helping to develop and drive engagement activities across the group, such as diversity and health & wellbeing initiatives.
- Assisting with the annual performance review process, as well as mid and end of probation reviews.
- Assisting with key HR projects from time to time, such as the building out of a new HRIS.
- Providing general HR guidance and support for employees and managers.
- Keeping all employee records up to date and stored securely, in line with GDPR requirements.
- Developing and delivering regular HR reports.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Resources, ideally in an international environment.
- Degree educated.
- Demonstratable experience of working on a wide range of HR issues.
- Experience in the Investment Management sector would be highly desirable.
- Strong desire to contribute to the growth and development of the HR function.
- Hands on approach, with the ability to operate in a fast paced, demanding environment with a flexible approach to workload.
- A self-starter with the initiative and the drive to succeed.
- Adaptable, comfortable working in an ever-changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and to juggle workloads to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical capabilities with excellent attention to detail, enjoys working with numbers and statistics.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Honest, trustworthy and discreet.
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Peter Fahy at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted