Our client is a global professional services organisation looking for an HR Advisor to join their team.
- London based
- Reporting into HR Business Partner
The purpose of the HR Advisor role is to provide support to the HR Business Partners and their departments and manage any day to day operational issues that arise. The HR Advisor will work closely with the HR Business Partners to design and deliver effective HR solutions. The role will also involve responsibility for producing monthly and ad hoc MI and analytics for the team and assisting with and coordinating HR projects.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- The HR Advisor will take responsibility for the monthly production of various HR reports for the HR Ops team
- Assisting with Talent Management and Moderation process
- Assist the HR Business Partners with the annual salary review process working as a project team with the HR Business Partners and the Senior HR team.
- Work with HR Coordinators to ensure that the Career Development Review record is kept updated to enable accurate analysis of the data.
- Dealing with ad hoc HR queries as they arise, providing advice and mediation for employee relation issues.
- Carrying out end of probation review meetings, monitoring probation periods including follow up performance reviews and managing termination meetings where necessary.
- Advising Partners, Managers and employees on policies and procedures.
- Coordination of disciplinary and grievance meetings; taking notes or where appropriate running the grievance/disciplinary investigation/hearings
- Assisting the HR Business Partners with a Continuous Development Conversations project (evolution from annual appraisals to regular feedback and career conversations) across the fee earning groups.
- Working with the HR Business Partners, senior HR team and the business on various change-management projects within the firm.
We are ideally looking for someone with a previous experience in HR Assistant/ HR Advisor role ideally from a professional services organisation. To be successful in this role you must have the confidence, discretion and maturity to handle sensitive employee issues in a professional services environment. In addition we are looking for:
- Graduate or equivalent and CIPD qualified or working towards qualification.
- An understanding of current employment Law, particularly with regard to employee relation issues.
- Strong IT skills, good experience of HR databases and advanced user of Excel with the ability to manipulate and analyse data.
- Able to use initiative and flexible in thinking and approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive and resilient.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.