We are currently working with a global professional services firm who are looking to add an HR Advisor to their Hong Kong team.
• Manage talent acquisition for all staff – professional & support
• Review the companies talent acquisition strategy & ensure it is effective in attracting the right calibre of personal
• Manage & implement performance review process for trainees
• Oversight of payroll, tax reporting and benefits administration/renewal for Hong Kong & Greater China
• Oversee Law Society of Hong Kong compliance
• Oversight of joining, leaving and contractual change processes
• Provide support to the HRBP to deploy the firm's L&D strategies
• At least 3 years’ experience in HR advisory from a renowned legal firm
• Fluent English and Chinese language skill is a must
• Must be based in Hong Kong with a HKID
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: GT/15449
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.