Our client is now looking for a skilled HR practitioner to oversee all aspects of HR practices and processes, you will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives. The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes and talent management.
- Westernised culture and open-mind team
- Fast expanding and profitable business
- Hong Kong and PRC focus
Reporting to HR Director, you will:
- develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business plan
- bridge management and employee relations by address demands, grievances or other issues
- manage the end to end recruitment and selection process
- support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- nurture a positive working environment
- maintain pay plan and benefits program
- assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- ensure legal compliance throughout human resources management
The ideal candidate will have:
- a minimum 6 years HR experience acquired from a multinational company
- demonstrate a ‘can do attitude’ with self-initiation
- the ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills supervising a small team of 2 people
- tactful people handling skills across all levels
- in-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- Cantonese, Mandarin and English required
For further details please contact Christina Lau on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code CTYL/13176
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.