An Asian based bank is seeking an HR Advisor/Business Partner for their New York entity.
- Successful financial services firm with market leadership in its niche focus areas
- Rapidly growing business
- Autonomy in driving the local HR agenda, reporting to the MD of the region
Reporting to the MD of the Region and functionally to the head of HR in HQ, you will take charge of all day-to-day HR matters for the US operations of the business. This will include general HR business liaison, recruitment, training program management, compensation and benefits and HR operations. You will be a trusted advisor to senior business leadership including the GM of the region, and will also be involved in strategic HR projects and the talent cycle.
The successful candidate will be an experienced HR professional with a strong grasp of managing an HR function. They will be diligent and reliable, comfortable working hands-on but also possessing the gravitas and strategic thinking needed to work closely with senior leadership and align HR to business objectives. Further, the successful candidate MUST HAVE:
- 3 to 8 years HR experience as an HR generalist within the financial services sector
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Sound knowledge of US employment law and benefits compliance
- Academic qualification in a relevant discipline
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena at email@example.com.