One of the largest Oil & Gas player in the industry is looking for an independent and experienced HR Advisor to help manage one of their entities in Singapore.
• Multi-national working environment interfacing with senior stakeholders
• Cross-country project involvement
• Excellent brand name
This role is responsible for taking ownership of the smooth and seamless delivery of end-to-end transactional HR services including recruitment, on-boarding, mobility and managing third party vendors. Experience in HR compliance regarding the employee life cycle from on-boarding through to exit is important. Furthermore, you will be in charge of managing the expatriate population within the entity and ensuring that the policies are compliant with the local legislation.
The ideal candidate is an individual who is a subject matter expert in HR operations and has excellent knowledge of expatriate management. As the only HR in the Singapore entity, you will be independent and resourceful. Additionally, your role will require you to work with the HQ on their global project therefore having a collaborative approach will also be crucial in this role.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a HR advisory position (ideally with an MNC)
• Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
• Good understanding of local HR legislation
• Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
For further details please contact Jiemin Xu by sending your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting reference - JX/12655.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1549091
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.