• Review the firm's resourcing strategy and practices to ensure it is effective in attracting talents who fit the firm's role expectations and cultural, and will be able to drive the firm's growth plan
• Manage recruitment process for all professional and support staff
• Manage trainee performance review process and implement it to ensure a transparent & effective qualification process
• Oversee payroll, tax reporting and benefits administration/renewal (pension, medical insurance and life assurance) for the Greater China region
• Oversee Immigration and the Law Society of Hong Kong compliance
• Oversee joining, leaving and contractual change processes
• Review induction programmes and materials to reflect
• Provide L&D support to the HRBP to deploy the firm's L&D strategies
• Work closely with the Global Mobility Manager to advise on regional specific international mobility queries
• At least 4 years’ experience from a global legal or professional services firm
• Must already be based in Hong Kong with a valid HKID
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GT/15650
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.