Located in Manhattan, our client is an International Management Consultancy, looking for an HR Advisor/Business Partner to join their team.
- Well respected International Management Consultancy
- Both Advisory and Operational position
- Full time, permanent position
Reporting into a regional HR Lead, you will use your HR knowledge and industry experience to proactively partner with an assigned client group to provide HR strategic advice and operational support. As an HR Business Partner, you will provide support and guidance across the full range of HR services in order to enhance the capability of the organization including: strategic business partnering, recruitment, employee relations (performance management), learning & development and compensation.
We are ideally looking for someone with a strong business partnering background within global professional services, who also understands that operational excellence is needed to establish credibility. You should be looking to establish credibility by demonstrating a high level of business and commercial acumen, and then use your influencing and advisory skills to up-skill your client group. In addition to this we are also looking for:
- 5 to 6 years relevant Human Resources Generalist experience; preferably within professional services
- Exceptional relationship management and interpersonal skills to build cross functional and regional relationships
- Able to execute and work independently and effectively under deadlines
- An HR or similar Bachelor’s degree
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on email@example.com. Job Code RJ/13055a.