HR Advisor – Global Consulting Firm - New York City
Our client is a progressive global financial services consulting firm who are seeking to appoint an HR Advisor to their team in New York City.
- Growing global firm
- Collaborative & fast-paced work environment
- New role
Reporting to the London-based, Global Head of HR, you will play a critical role delivering on all aspects of general HR to professional and support staff across the Americas Region. This includes but is not limited to: inductions/exits, workforce planning, appraisals, compensation reviews, promotions, employee relations. You will also have the opportunity to own global projects as part of a broader global HR remit.
You Must Have:
- Minimum 5 years of HR Generalist experience
- Degree qualified- preferably with HR speciality
- Experience working in a global firm- ideally Financial or Professional Services
- Strong systems experience, inclusive of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work through ambiguity and a high level of resilience
For further details please contact Alison Maclurkin on firstname.lastname@example.org Job Code AMC/14746 #LI-AM1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.