Located in NYC, our client is an established leader within the Financial Services Industry, looking for an established HR Coordinator/Generalist looking to take the next step!
- Well respected firm
- Stable working environment
- Regional focused role
Reporting to the HR Director, you will play a critical role as an advisor for professional and support staff across the Americas Region. As a business advisor, you will provide professional advice, support and guidance on HR issues and together with HR colleagues ensure corporate HR programs are delivered to your assigned client group.
We are ideally looking for someone who has come from a corporate background within a Matrixed style organization. We are also looking for an individual who a can do attitude, looking to further develop their HR career and looking to learn for a collaborative team. You will have high attention to detail and be willing to roll up their sleeves in order to do the operational aspects of the role. In addition, we are also looking for:
- Ability to work through ambiguity and a high level of resilience
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience in an HR role within a corporate (Blue Chip) and matrixed environment
- Excellent at prioritizing and working under tight schedules
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Power Point
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on +646 583 2293 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.