Our client is a global financial services organisation looking to hire an HR Operations Transformation Lead.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this is a brand new role which we expect the ideal candidate to strategically lead the planning, oversight, and delivery of the UK&I HR Advisory Team and core HR Project teams, supporting all UK and Ireland business areas.
The aim of this role is to analyse and assess HR operation processes and tech innovations on the back of recent global HR transformation. You will work closely with the Knowledge Management team to leverage its' implementation in core ER business processes, supporting business self-sufficiency and increased knowledge and capability. This will be a core element in enabling greater efficiency in the HR Advisory Team.
This role will suit someone who is passionate about innovations and technological advancements within the HR.
- Lead, manage and develop a team of HR professionals (Employee Relations and HR Programme Teams) in the UK and Ireland through a direct line or matrix reporting structure
- Drive delivery of high quality, transactional HR support and consultancy to UK and Ireland based business areas.
- Partner with HR Business Partners & HR Legal to ensure delivery against business imperatives and change programmes, delivering high quality, pragmatic employee relations support and solutions
- Manage resources effectively to ensure coverage and continuous support for both advisory and project delivery
- Sponsor and lead the implementation of local and global projects/initiatives within HR and across the business
- Lead efforts to automate and measurably improve business processes, leveraging existing functions within the business (e.g. Intelligent Automation) and existing HR technologies as well as understanding and scoping new technologies
- Partner with HR Business Partners as required in the design and delivery of people related change activity such as reorganisation of activities or transition of activities across regions
- Work with people analytics team to identify opportunities to automate the provision of key HR Advisory metrics and provide these to all key stakeholder groups
- Drive the provision of meaningful, actionable people data, using insightful, measurable data to inform decisions
- Implement the HR Hub alongside the transformation team and plan to continuously migrate verbal/high touch support to online digital support via the hub.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Experience of working across multi-site, matrixed organisations, delivering through virtual teams.
- Previous experience of delivering HR business process improvements and automation by key metrics and measures.
- Understanding of operational and shared service HR functions.
- Team management experience is essential
- Previous experience of migrating work and activities between teams and locations would be an advantage
- Good commercial and budget awareness
- Sound knowledge and experience of local employment legislation, ideally across both the UK & Ireland
- Extensive Employee Relations experience
- Strong coaching and management skills and a track record in delivering through teams
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.