Reports to: HR Manager
Our client is leading insurance organisation looking to hire an HR Analyst on a 12 months FTC
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has excellent excel data management skills, and will provide meaningful data insight and lead the collection, analysis and reporting of employee related data.
The successful candidate will join our innovative and thriving business and be part of our HR team that delivers all people-related tasks including: payroll, benefits, people data reporting, development, performance management and HR projects.
You will have a “customer first” approach and advise on and produce the required people data to meet legal and corporate requirements. You will work on identifying areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes and develop document procedures and workflows.
- Build reporting capability across HR.
- Accurately produce and maintain all required HR data reports, displayed in appropriate formats, in agreed time frames. This includes the delivery of the monthly management information.
- Support the HR team in managing the monthly payroll data in an accurate and timely manner for processing by our 3rd party payroll provider
- Managing the PeopleHR system, ensuring that employee data is recorded correctly and is up to date.
- Review suitability of current HR platforms with the view of leading projects to change platforms.
- Be the go-to person for HR data, deal with requests for information, and create ad hoc reports for the team, employees, and management as required.
- Support the progress of multiple HR projects that have HRIS or reporting requirements.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR processes.
- Communicating with third party providers and internal stakeholders where necessary, and helping with troubleshooting and any other business needs.
Skills, Education & Experience
- Inquisitive and quick to learn so that you quickly demonstrate your proactivity to address problems and improve processes.
- Experienced in data analysis, data manipulation and problem solving.
- Able to interact and build relationships at all levels within the company and third parties.
- Organised, with good time-management skills.
- Flexible, adaptable to change, and able to balance competing demands on your time.
- Highly accurate with the ability to produce work with thoroughness and a good attention to detail.
- Confidential and professional.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel.
- Able to seek out best practice, challenge and implement change.
We are looking for someone with a strong track record in a similar role and demonstrable experience of working on the full range of HR data, including skilled at excel and reporting capability. The job holder must have the ability and desire to work with a diverse team ideally with experience of working in a customer focussed, dynamic, commercially driven environment.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.