Located in London, our client is an established investment bank looking for an HR Analyst with campus recruitment experience or a campus recruiter looking to transition into a generalist role.
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, you will spend about 60-70% of your time working on campus recruitment and the rest of your time taking on generalist responsibilities covering the investment banking employees in the UK. The generalist responsibilities will include assisting in employee relations issues, working on performance management, advising on learning and development initiatives, assisting in the year-end compensation process, administration of leavers, maintaining employee data in PeopleSoft and other ad hoc projects.
We are ideally looking for someone who has come from a corporate background with strong campus recruitment experience. We are also looking for an individual who a can do attitude, looking to further develop their HR career and looking to learn for a collaborative team. You will be willing to roll up your sleeves in order to do the operational aspects of the role.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- Experience of working in Financial Services is essential
- Experience working through a full graduate recruitment cycle
- Excellent at prioritizing and working under tight schedules
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills
- Proven ability to gain credibility at all levels quickly; excellent relationship management skills
- The ability to work independently with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail to meet deadlines is essential
- Strong communication, numerical skills are a prerequisite
- Needs to be detailed oriented with a low threshold for errors
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team, demonstrate initiative and proactively contribute ideas, views and recommendations to the team
- Professional and adaptable approaches are prerequisites for this role and the jobholder must be able to work with confidential and sensitive information and remain professional at all times
For further details please contact Jaime Marks at firstname.lastname@example.org.