Located in London, our client is an established investment bank and due to continued growth is looking to hire an HR Analyst to support the Investment Banking division.
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, this is a broad and hands on generalist role covering campus recruitment, and working very closely with the rest of the HR team in supporting the investment banking employees in the UK. The generalist responsibilities will include assisting in employee relations issues, working on performance management, advising on learning and development initiatives, assisting in the year-end compensation process, administration of leavers, maintaining employee data in PeopleSoft and other ad hoc projects.
We are ideally looking for bright and ambitious graduates ideally with one year’s HR experience from financial services. We are also looking for an individual who has a can do attitude with strong communication skills to work closely with senior stakeholders as well as be comfortable being hands on and getting into the process and detail.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Financial Services experience
- Experience working through a full graduate recruitment cycle
- Excellent at prioritizing and working under tight schedules
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills and Peoplesoft is a nice to have
- Proven ability to gain credibility at all levels quickly; excellent relationship management skills
- The ability to work independently with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail to meet deadlines is essential
- Strong communication, numerical skills are a prerequisite
- Needs to be detailed oriented with a low threshold for errors
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team, demonstrate initiative and proactively contribute ideas, views and recommendations to the team
- Professional and adaptable approaches are prerequisites for this role and the jobholder must be able to work with confidential and sensitive information and remain professional at all times
For further details please contact Genie Shi at email@example.com.