An established US MNC in the pharmaceutical industry in looking for an experienced HR Analyst to join their team in Singapore.
• End to end generalist role
• 1 year contract role
• Dynamic and fast paced working environment
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operations for the Singapore office. These include keeping abreast on all legislative matters; administering all visas, work and employment passes; coordinating and assisting in recruitment activities; facilitating of training programs; working closely with finance and payroll vendor for accurate and timely payroll processing and attending to employees’ enquiries on HR processes, policies & procedures
The role would suit someone who enjoys working within a fast paced and dynamic environment, and also appreciates the value in being exposed to every aspect of the business. Understanding the nuances in providing a quality and consistent customer service for client groups will come naturally for you, as would having a sense of immediacy in attitude, initiative and capability being able to pre-empt situations before they arise.
You must have -
• Minimum of three to five years of experience in HR
• In-depth knowledge of local legislation and employment laws - essential
• Ability to manage complex situations and identify solutions that support the business
• A self-starter, driven and able to work in a quick pace environment with a high level of results orientation