Our client is a market leader its industry and a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an energetic and results driven HR professional to join their recruitment team.
- Best practice recruitment practice
- Fast paced environment
- End to end recruitment exposure
Supporting a number of experienced talent acquisition professionals, you will be responsible for managing the recruitment process for all levels of hiring. You will play a key part in ensuring the recruitment process running smoothly and efficiently from JD formatting to interview arrangement or from HRIS to onboarding. To be successful in this role, you must have solid project management experience ideally gained from a recruitment supporting role. You would also needs to be hands on and be flexible when required. In addition, we are also looking for:
- Proven administrative experience with strong organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills in Cantonese is a must with fluency in Mandarin and English would be advantageous
- Minimum of 1 year of recruitment experience, either in-house or agency
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com. Job Code TH/13497
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.