Based in Hong Kong, our client is a multinational conglomerate with direct selling, e-commerce, luxury, training and education, property development and management, and logistics under their portfolio. They are now looking for an HR & Admin Manager to join their team covering all HR and administrative functions.
• Lead one-man band HR and Administration role
• HR advisory yet hands-on role
• Hong Kong focused
Reporting to the Chief HR Officer in Malaysia and dotted line to the Director of Finance in Hong Kong, you will be an HR business partner for the business leaders in respect to all HR and Administrative issues. You will handle recruitment, ensure compensation and benefit programs are competitive and equitable, participate in salary and benefits surveys, annual salary review, oversee payroll which is outsourced, training initiatives and other HR projects. You should serve as an advisor for managers and employees pertaining to people issues and drive value-added programs that support the business goals while focusing on employee engagement and building a strong culture and environment. You would also manage one HR Assistant who will support you and all HR initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you must have the ability to drive HR initiatives and engage with employees effectively to promote a collaborative and open environment and drive the culture. You should have presence and strive towards making the company a better place to work.
In addition to this we are also looking for:
• Minimum of 8 years of HR experience in a similar small and flatter organization, degree holder
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills in English and Cantonese is essential
• Proactive, personable, energetic, detail-oriented , hands-on, solid interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and partners as well as influence others
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.