Based in Hong Kong, our client is looking for an HR & Admin Manager to join their team covering all HR and administrative functions.
• Sourcing office of large European retailer with international presence
• Strategic yet hands-on role
• Hong Kong focused
Reporting to the Managing Director in Hong Kong, you will be an HR business partner for the business leaders in respect to all HR and Administrative issues. You will handle recruitment, ensure compensation and benefit programs are competitive and equitable, participate in salary and benefits surveys, annual salary review, payroll, training initiatives and other HR projects. You should serve as an advisor for managers and employees pertaining to people issues and drive value-added programs that support the business goals. At the same time, you must cover administrative duties while also managing a small team in various back office functions.
To be successful in this role, you must have the ability to drive HR initiatives from scratch and thrive in a rather manual yet collaborative and open environment. You should drive towards making the company a better place to work and would have autonomy to do so.
In addition to this we are also looking for:
• Minimum of 8 years of HR experience in a similar small and flatter organization, degree holder
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills in English and Cantonese is essential
• Proactive, personable, energetic, detail-oriented , hands-on, solid interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and partners as well as influence others
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.