A unique opportunity has arisen for a dynamic talent acquisition and HR professional to lead a major growth effort for an exciting fintech startup.
• Well-funded, profitable and rapidly growing firm with a clearly-defined market niche in the financial technology space
• Leadership role, with strategic responsibility for rapid headcount growth and the establishment of an HR team
• Strong remuneration package including equity options
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will develop and implement a scaling strategy to increase the firm’s headcount several times over within the next two years. You will design all aspects of the hiring process, ranging from employer branding, vendor engagement and talent mapping to onboarding, and will also personally directly source and hire a range of positions. As a secondary responsibility, you will establish the rest of the HR function, hiring an HR team below you as needed.
The successful candidate will be a fast-paced, creative and strategic TA leader who is motivated by the chance to build something from the ground up. They will have had prior experience handling recruitment in a rapidly-growing firm, along with excellent knowledge of sourcing strategies, vendor management and branding. Separate generalist HR experience would also be a plus, but is secondary to the TA piece. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least six years of prior full-cycle TA experience in Hong Kong
• In-house experience in a rapidly scaling firm
• Fluent written and spoken English; Cantonese and Mandarin highly advantageous
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Mitchell Abernethy on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code: MA/12629
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.