Our client is a medium size Investment Management Firm looking for a Senior HR Associate to join their team.
- London based
- European coverage (13 countries)
As a Senior HR Associate you will support the Head of HR and the HR Business Partner for the EMEA and Latin America offices in all HR-related aspects. The role provides an exciting opportunity to gain experience across all HR disciplines, hone relationship building skills with clients, and be an integral part of a close-knit team. A hig level of engagement through lively debate and challenge is the norm with the team. New ideas are ecnourage and continous improvement of our delivey is expected.
The role will support the day-to-day administration and operations of the HR functions with duties and responsibilities across the following areas of the full Employee Lifecycle: Onboarding/ Departures, Transfers, Reports/ MI, Payroll, Employee Relations, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits and ad-hoc projects.
We are looking for someone with a previous experience within an HR generalist role, ideally from fast-paced financial or professional services organisation. To be successful in this role you must have the confidence, discretion and maturity to handle sensitive employee issues in a professional services environment. In addition, we are looking for:
- University degree and strong relevant HR experience
- Experience of supporting offices outside of the UK preferred
- Excellent quantitative skills, data analysis, and problem solving skills; high attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience using Workday is essential
- Must be able to multi-task well and have excellent organisational skills
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.