Our client is a global investment group with 21 offices across Asia, Australia, Europe and the United States.
Due to continued business growth the company is looking to hire an HR Assistant to support the HR Manager across various HR activities. The role offers great exposure to the business and would be a fantastic opportunity for individuals wanting to develop their career in HR.
The role will suit someone who has strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy. The ideal candidate will have HR Administrator or HR Internship experience within the financial services or professional services sector and will be comfortable working with strong personalities in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
We are looking for someone who is pro-active, a strong team player and delivery-focused with a positive work ethic. In addition, we are looking for:
- Strong educational background
- Attention to detail is key
- Ability and confidence to deal with employees at all levels
- Strong communicator who is empathetic to the individual
- Able to plan, prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Proactive, confident and uses own initiative
- Strong knowledge of MS Office would be beneficial
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at email@example.com #LI-AS1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.