Our client is an innovative and stable investment management organisation. It is a multi-strategy asset management business with offices in the UK, the US and Singapore. Their key values are to embrace autonomy, freedom and integrity. They take pride in investing in their people.
Reporting into the HR Manager
The role would have responsibility for HR across the organisation and would suit a diligent and focussed individual with previous experience in a HR role, ideally from investment management, who is looking to take on more responsibility.
The candidate will support and handle all operational aspects of HR across the organisation.
- Acting as first point of contact for HR queries
- Management of starters and leavers process
- Payroll and benefit administration, liaising with 3rd party providers
- Updating and maintaining records of visas, employee benefits and pension
- Drafting and issuing contracts, references and letters in ER cases
- Update and maintain employee records on internal systems
- Liaising with recruitment agencies throughout hiring process
- Reviewing and updating policies and procedures
- Prepare MI reporting for the board
- Maintaining controls records
- Assisting HR Manager in ad hoc projects
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience as an HR Administrator or HR Assistant ideally within financial services
- A people-person who is comfortable speaking to people at all levels and values face-to-face communication over email
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks and able to prioritise effectively
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Studying or considering studying CIPD
We are looking for candidates ideally from Asset management and Financial services.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.