Our client is a rapidly growing commodities trading firm looking to hire HR Assistant.
This a newly created position where you will be working closely with the HR Manager supporting them on managing the employee life-cycle processes. It will suit someone who is looking to gain more exposure to HR in a fast-paced environment who is ambitious, proactive and enjoys being visible to the business.
This is a fantastic firm with a great team environment who are looking for someone committed and hard working to join their team. The role could appeal to candidates who have previous experience in HR or team assistant type of roles.
Additional skills we are looking for:
- Strong organisational and time management skills (this will be a priority)
- A people-person who is comfortable speaking to people at all levels and values face-to-face communication over email
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks and able to prioritise effectively
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
We are ideally looking for candidates coming from financial services or professional services environment.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.