Duties & responsibilities:
• Supports human resources processes by administering tests, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining records and information.
• Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
• Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
• Assisting Talent Management & C&B teams as/ when needed
• Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
• Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
• Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information.
• Organizes work.
• Answers the telephone, relays messages, and maintains equipment and supplies.
• At least 8 years’ experience in a support role to the HR function
• Business level Mandarin
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GT/15506
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.