Our client, a prestigious global investment bank, is seeking a dynamic Benefits Associate to join their Regional Benefits Team.
• Brand-name international bank
• Regional role
• Chance for a consultant to move in-house or an in-house benefits specialist to work on global projects.
Based in the regional hub of Hong Kong, you will manage projects to improve or update the retirement benefits scheme for all employees regionally, in particular adapting to changing business or legislative circumstances. As part of a global team you will have the opportunity to advocate for innovative programs and drive program development. In addition to cultivating relationships with external vendors, you will work to educate and inform employees around APAC increasing their engagement with the programs.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of best-practices in retirement benefits regionally. They will be extremely data-savvy, but also possess excellent communication skills.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least three years of relevant experience in Asia Pacific
• Experience in the banking/financial services sector
• Fluent written and spoken English; additional Asian languages advantageous but not essential
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code: HM/13734
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.