HR Associate – New York City
A leading financial services firm is looking to hire a talented HR Associate to support the HR team. This position will be based at the firm’s US headquarters in Manhattan.
- Leading financial services firm
- Reputable and global brand
- Strong growth prospects based on success
Working within the Human Resources division, you will be involved in business advisory, staffing and recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance management, learning & development and several ad hoc projects. This is a great opportunity for someone with a generalist background who has worked in a similar capacity.
Ideally you have worked in financial services and are familiar with a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment. Exceptional attention to detail, time management and strong communication skills are a must. In addition you must have:
- At least 3 years in a generalist role
- Knowledge of US compliance requirements
- Strong computer skills in MS Office to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Experience working with HRIS/ATS/other HR Technology a plus
- Ability to build strong relationships using a high level of customer service
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in HR management or Business Administration
For further details please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D’Souza at firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code PKD/14333c